- Run White River 50 Mile. (Registered)
- It's good CC100 training. Even if you crapped all over the course last year and it made you sad. Get over it.
- Do the 'Snoqualmie Pass' Group Runs the first weekend of August (Registered)
- These runs preview the course. 14 miles Friday, 50K on Saturday, 50K on Sunday.
- This constitutes the final training 'brick'.
- Pacers are overrated, you don't really need one.
- Understood, but if someone wants to tag along, why not?
- Karl Meltzer quote from a recent podcast, 'Yeah, I have a pacer, its my right leg and my left leg'.
- Do some runs where you eat too much (haven't done this), or where you don't eat enough (already doing this).
- Don't run Angel's Staircase. It's going to only hurt you two weeks out. (Contemplating...)
Monday, June 10, 2013
I ran with some guys the other week that have completed multiple 100's. They had advice. It went like this: